Yinka’s Place Event Centre is a place suitable for parties, conference meeting and other occasions. The serene of this party hall will ignite your creativity to make sure your occasion is an absolute success and leaves you feeling impressed. We can comfortably sit up to 200-400 guests. Our restrooms are easy accessible. You provide your own food, refreshments and music. Our ventilation system is central air it will leave your guest feeling comfortable to enjoy your event. The location of our party hall is very convenient and allows a lot of street level parking. All events that are booked are provided with a security guard. He will be on staff from beginning to the end of the event to insure a safe and happy time. Our policy is first come first serve and dates can be held with a deposit. Full payment is required 2 weeks prior to event. Please feel free to set up an appointment to visit us.
What Percentage deposit is needed to lock down space?
30% deposit and the remaining before the Event.
Does this space provide chairs and table?
Indoor Changing Rooms
Prices & Rate
What is Spacebook's End-Users Refund Policy?
In order to serve you better, spaces on Spacebook requires that you pay a part payment when booking. However, we at Spacebook, have taken measures to make sure that your money is safe and can be used for multiple bookings and also refunded at any time.
If you experience a booking issue that prevents you from being able to complete a booking with Spacebook, and you’re unable to resolve with the Space owner or book another reasonable space with your existing payment, our end users Refund Policy may be applied in this circumstances.
Eligible booking issues.
Situations that may be eligible for a refund under this policy generally fall into one of these categories:
- The space owner fails to provide reasonable access to the booked listing.
- The listing is misrepresented (e.g: the size of space, location, lacks promised amenities etc.).
Spacebook will either provide you with a refund or use reasonable efforts to find and book another comparable space with the payment already made. As long as you haven’t made any successful booking or commitment with the Space owner, Spacebook assures you 100% refund fee may apply in some cases.
Initiating a refund.
To submit a valid claim for your booking:
- Log in to your Spacebook account, and go to “My Transactions”,
- You will see an “Initiate Refund” button on your last transaction,
- Click on the button and fill out the form with your account details,
- If we have all the information needed to approve the refund your refund will be processed immediately, if we don’t; our support team will contact you to request for additional information.
We will require that you: