This space is not receiving inspections on our site right now. But, don't worry, you can find tons of other nearby spaces here.
Welcome to Valencia Hotels Abuja, Situated in the Wuse II district of the growing Capital City of Nigeria. Valencia Hotels Abuja is a business hotel with 60 rooms including suites, Grand and standard rooms all tastefully furnished to modern standard. The hotel is set in a serene environment and is centrally located in the high class business district of Abuja. Abuja, the beautiful capital city of Nigeria is a developing metropolis with major Governments establishments, modern complexes, shops, International golf course, rocks and amusement parks, and all within minutes reach from the hotel. The hotel is about 30minutes drive from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport. At Valencia Hotel Abuja, we always “…. pamper you with care” to make your stay with us memorable.
checkWifi Internet Access
Indoor Changing Rooms
Prices & Rate
What is Spacebook's End-Users Refund Policy?
In order to serve you better, spaces on Spacebook requires that you pay a part payment when booking. However, we at Spacebook, have taken measures to make sure that your money is safe and can be used for multiple bookings and also refunded at any time.
If you experience a booking issue that prevents you from being able to complete a booking with Spacebook, and you’re unable to resolve with the Space owner or book another reasonable space with your existing payment, our end users Refund Policy may be applied in this circumstances.
Eligible booking issues.
Situations that may be eligible for a refund under this policy generally fall into one of these categories:
- The space owner fails to provide reasonable access to the booked listing.
- The listing is misrepresented (e.g: the size of space, location, lacks promised amenities etc.).
Spacebook will either provide you with a refund or use reasonable efforts to find and book another comparable space with the payment already made. As long as you haven’t made any successful booking or commitment with the Space owner, Spacebook assures you 100% refund fee may apply in some cases.
Initiating a refund.
To submit a valid claim for your booking:
- Log in to your Spacebook account, and go to “My Transactions”,
- You will see an “Initiate Refund” button on your last transaction,
- Click on the button and fill out the form with your account details,
- If we have all the information needed to approve the refund your refund will be processed immediately, if we don’t; our support team will contact you to request for additional information.
We will require that you: