The Grand Junction is a top scale exclusive event centre located on the ground floor of the impressive Landmark Towers at Water Corporation Road Victoria Island Lagos. The location of the facility and the services available in the Towers makes it a venue of choice for exclusive world class events.
Located at the exquisite Landmark Towers in Victoria Island, The Grand Junction is the preferred choice for events like Executive training, Seminars, Board Meetings, Annual General Meetings and other occasions of class.
The sitting capacity is 100 - 150 people, and there is a large projector, 55-inch TV, Speaker's stand and flip chart.
Facilities available at the Grand Junction:
10ft by 10ft motorized wall screen
55 Inch Smart TV
Flip Chart Board
Quality Sound System
Indoor Changing Rooms
Prices & Rate
What is Spacebook's End-Users Refund Policy?
In order to serve you better, spaces on Spacebook requires that you pay a part payment when booking. However, we at Spacebook, have taken measures to make sure that your money is safe and can be used for multiple bookings and also refunded at any time.
If you experience a booking issue that prevents you from being able to complete a booking with Spacebook, and you’re unable to resolve with the Space owner or book another reasonable space with your existing payment, our end users Refund Policy may be applied in this circumstances.
Eligible booking issues.
Situations that may be eligible for a refund under this policy generally fall into one of these categories:
- The space owner fails to provide reasonable access to the booked listing.
- The listing is misrepresented (e.g: the size of space, location, lacks promised amenities etc.).
Spacebook will either provide you with a refund or use reasonable efforts to find and book another comparable space with the payment already made. As long as you haven’t made any successful booking or commitment with the Space owner, Spacebook assures you 100% refund fee may apply in some cases.
Initiating a refund.
To submit a valid claim for your booking:
- Log in to your Spacebook account, and go to “My Transactions”,
- You will see an “Initiate Refund” button on your last transaction,
- Click on the button and fill out the form with your account details,
- If we have all the information needed to approve the refund your refund will be processed immediately, if we don’t; our support team will contact you to request for additional information.
We will require that you: