Solitude Hotel is rated one of the best, affordable, luxury hotels and events Located around Yaba axis of Lagos, Nigeria. Since the last 10 years, the Event center has become the pilgrimage rendezvous for both the primus interpares among Island business titans and the young upwardly mobile corporate executives within this aquatic city. This ultra-luxury The event center has a vintage, dignified charm and is classic in every regard.
The array of sumptuous cuisines of Solitude Hotel & Events invokes and involves four of all your five senses, including the sight of delicious dishes, the crunchy sound of fresh vegetables and the aroma of spices.Not to mention the feeling of inner satisfaction after eating healthily and, most importantly, the taste sensation of the freshest ingredients used by our chefs. A stay at solitude Hotel & Events is hard to resist. But it's even harder when you see just how tempting our rates and packages are.
Equipped with the following features
Bar and Restaurant
WI-FI Internet Connection
Indoor Changing Rooms
Prices & Rate
What is Spacebook's End-Users Refund Policy?
In order to serve you better, spaces on Spacebook requires that you pay a part payment when booking. However, we at Spacebook, have taken measures to make sure that your money is safe and can be used for multiple bookings and also refunded at any time.
If you experience a booking issue that prevents you from being able to complete a booking with Spacebook, and you’re unable to resolve with the Space owner or book another reasonable space with your existing payment, our end users Refund Policy may be applied in this circumstances.
Eligible booking issues.
Situations that may be eligible for a refund under this policy generally fall into one of these categories:
- The space owner fails to provide reasonable access to the booked listing.
- The listing is misrepresented (e.g: the size of space, location, lacks promised amenities etc.).
Spacebook will either provide you with a refund or use reasonable efforts to find and book another comparable space with the payment already made. As long as you haven’t made any successful booking or commitment with the Space owner, Spacebook assures you 100% refund fee may apply in some cases.
Initiating a refund.
To submit a valid claim for your booking:
- Log in to your Spacebook account, and go to “My Transactions”,
- You will see an “Initiate Refund” button on your last transaction,
- Click on the button and fill out the form with your account details,
- If we have all the information needed to approve the refund your refund will be processed immediately, if we don’t; our support team will contact you to request for additional information.
We will require that you: