Savvy Instant Offices is the trading name for Savvy Consult Ltd, a realty company incorporated in Nigeria and the UK.
Savvy aims to engineer support for businesses to meet their desired goals by providing instant, bespoke, cost effective office solution for a range of clientele in the most conducive environment. Our serviced offices come fully integrated with an array of business services including secretarial support, high-speed internet connectivity, meeting and conference rooms, a prestigious business address, and so much more.
Our intention amongst other things is to cater for the multidimensional office accommodation requirements of businesses, serving to dissolve the burden of office set up and administration in the business process.
Savvy Instant Offices is providing businesses the powerful advantage of immediate functional office spaces so they can stay ahead of the curve at all times.
We are providers of world class office experience in an environment that can unlock the productivity in your team. Put simply 'Your office on a plate.
SAVVY SERVICED OFFICES
Our serviced office provides you with everything you will ever require from an office. A prime location, building fitted with all modern facilities including high-speed Wi-Fi and Fibre Optics broadband, constant power supply, support staff to assist you with all your administrative needs and a generally peaceful and serene environment.
- Savvy smart desks
- Savvy corporate desks
- Exclusive smart desks
SAVVY VIRTUAL OFFICES
If you are a start-up business, an established company investigating a new market or an international organisation looking for a local base, a virtual office is the ideal, low cost starter solution. It has all the benefits of a serviced office, just without the space.
- Board meeting rooms with access to projector and video conferencing facility
- Training rooms with access to projector, flipchart and writing board
- Bespoke training and development packages
- Business competitive growth analysis (BCGA)
- Business networking
- Catering & hospitality (contracted)
- Facilities Management
- Real Estate consultancy
Price per year: 99,000
perperson, per annum
Indoor Changing Rooms
Prices & Rate
What is Spacebook's End-Users Refund Policy?
In order to serve you better, spaces on Spacebook requires that you pay a part payment when booking. However, we at Spacebook, have taken measures to make sure that your money is safe and can be used for multiple bookings and also refunded at any time.
If you experience a booking issue that prevents you from being able to complete a booking with Spacebook, and you’re unable to resolve with the Space owner or book another reasonable space with your existing payment, our end users Refund Policy may be applied in this circumstances.
Eligible booking issues.
Situations that may be eligible for a refund under this policy generally fall into one of these categories:
- The space owner fails to provide reasonable access to the booked listing.
- The listing is misrepresented (e.g: the size of space, location, lacks promised amenities etc.).
Spacebook will either provide you with a refund or use reasonable efforts to find and book another comparable space with the payment already made. As long as you haven’t made any successful booking or commitment with the Space owner, Spacebook assures you 100% refund fee may apply in some cases.
Initiating a refund.
To submit a valid claim for your booking:
- Log in to your Spacebook account, and go to “My Transactions”,
- You will see an “Initiate Refund” button on your last transaction,
- Click on the button and fill out the form with your account details,
- If we have all the information needed to approve the refund your refund will be processed immediately, if we don’t; our support team will contact you to request for additional information.
We will require that you: