This space is not receiving inspections on our site right now. But, don't worry, you can find tons of other nearby spaces here.
Radisson Blu. It is for you.
Iconic, stylish and sophisticated, Radisson Blu creates excitingly individual hotels for individual minds. We delight our travel savvy, modern guests with a genuine, inviting ambiance. We create excitement with our stunning, leading edge design. And we strive to engage each and every guest through our innovative and very relevant range of holistic facilities and services, including fast Free Internet. We’ve packaged it all neatly together, with our unique Yes I Can!SM service ethos and our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Radisson Blu features 380 unique hotels, open or coming soon, in the world’s most desirable destinations: dynamic major cities, nearby airport gateways and in the most sought after leisure hotspots.
It’s a perfect equation that adds up to a highly individual - and unforgettable – 360° hospitality experience, unrivalled anywhere in the world today.
Indoor Changing Rooms
Prices & Rate
What is Spacebook's End-Users Refund Policy?
In order to serve you better, spaces on Spacebook requires that you pay a part payment when booking. However, we at Spacebook, have taken measures to make sure that your money is safe and can be used for multiple bookings and also refunded at any time.
If you experience a booking issue that prevents you from being able to complete a booking with Spacebook, and you’re unable to resolve with the Space owner or book another reasonable space with your existing payment, our end users Refund Policy may be applied in this circumstances.
Eligible booking issues.
Situations that may be eligible for a refund under this policy generally fall into one of these categories:
- The space owner fails to provide reasonable access to the booked listing.
- The listing is misrepresented (e.g: the size of space, location, lacks promised amenities etc.).
Spacebook will either provide you with a refund or use reasonable efforts to find and book another comparable space with the payment already made. As long as you haven’t made any successful booking or commitment with the Space owner, Spacebook assures you 100% refund fee may apply in some cases.
Initiating a refund.
To submit a valid claim for your booking:
- Log in to your Spacebook account, and go to “My Transactions”,
- You will see an “Initiate Refund” button on your last transaction,
- Click on the button and fill out the form with your account details,
- If we have all the information needed to approve the refund your refund will be processed immediately, if we don’t; our support team will contact you to request for additional information.
We will require that you: