We pride ourselves as the best coworking space in Lagos and Nigeria. At Leadspace, our fully serviced offices have a distinct aesthetic and vibe that will inspire your team and all of your invited guests. When you choose to become a member of Leadspace, you focus on your to-dos and we take care of the rest.
We believe that office chairs, desks, internet access and uninterrupted power supply are fundamental business rights. Businesses should have them anyway. However, beyond these amenities, small businesses need more- the right support system, enabling environment and ancillary services they ensure they stay lean and agile while they grow. We provide all of these.
• Community Membership
• 5 Dedicated Seats
• Business Address
• Front desk service
• Unlimited Internet
• Access to Meeting Room
Prices & Rate
What is Spacebook's End-Users Refund Policy?
In order to serve you better, spaces on Spacebook requires that you pay a part payment when booking. However, we at Spacebook, have taken measures to make sure that your money is safe and can be used for multiple bookings and also refunded at any time.
If you experience a booking issue that prevents you from being able to complete a booking with Spacebook, and you’re unable to resolve with the Space owner or book another reasonable space with your existing payment, our end users Refund Policy may be applied in this circumstances.
Eligible booking issues.
Situations that may be eligible for a refund under this policy generally fall into one of these categories:
- The space owner fails to provide reasonable access to the booked listing.
- The listing is misrepresented (e.g: the size of space, location, lacks promised amenities etc.).
Spacebook will either provide you with a refund or use reasonable efforts to find and book another comparable space with the payment already made. As long as you haven’t made any successful booking or commitment with the Space owner, Spacebook assures you 100% refund fee may apply in some cases.
Initiating a refund.
To submit a valid claim for your booking:
- Log in to your Spacebook account, and go to “My Transactions”,
- You will see an “Initiate Refund” button on your last transaction,
- Click on the button and fill out the form with your account details,
- If we have all the information needed to approve the refund your refund will be processed immediately, if we don’t; our support team will contact you to request for additional information.
We will require that you: