KFA Event Center1st Gate Bus stop, Lekki-Epe Expressway
KFA delivers amazing products and services because we have an amazing facility, and OWN all of our inventory. This means we can serve you better. The sitting capacity is 1500 banquet style and we setup for 1200 for convenience. We can seat 2500 persons in theatre setting. The venue is fully air conditioned, has a changing room, 3 large serveries are adjoining the hall, kitchen, restrooms for both male and female.
There are onsite generators. We have internal parking for 250 cars and exterior perimeter can accommodate more vehicles. There is a borehole facility to ensure uninterrupted water supply. On site security is by corporate guards KFA is managed with a high standard of professionalism.
1,200 banquet sitting capacity Facilities.
1,200 banquet chairs
120 round banquet tables
Fully air-conditioned hall
TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING THE USE OF KFA EVENTS PLACE
1. USE OF KFA EVENTS PLACE The function venue will be available for use between 8am and 9pm.
2. PAYMENT POLICY. RESERVATION CONFIRMATION PAYMENT BALANCE PAYMENT Up to 2 weeks prior to the event 100% payment Is required None applicable Between 3 - 12 weeks prior to the event 50% minimum charge 2 weeks prior to the event 3 months or above prior to the event 50% minimum charge 1 month prior to the event Cash payment to any staff is not allowed. Late payments will not be allowed. Reservations not fully paid up two (2) weeks to the date of the event will be deemed cancelled. However, if this occurs due to unforeseen circumstances, cash or bank draft must be paid at the bank. Cheques are not acceptable for late payment. Payment should be in form of certified bank cheques made payable to KFA EVENTS LIMITED and the payment teller slip should be submitted to the accounts department. Bank details: Name of Bank лв Skye Bank, Account Name лв KFA Events Limited, Account Number лв 4080001248
3. POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS Postponement of events shall attract a penalty of N50,000.00. If the event is subsequently cancelled, penalties are as follows. CANCELLATION CANCELLATION POLICY REFUNDS 1 month and above 50% of the total charged 50% refund 7 лв 30 days to the event 75% of the total charged 25% refund 1- 6 days to the event 100% of the total charged 0% refund
4. KFA MARQUEE KFA will not be responsible for any loss or damage due to causes beyond its control. KFA reserves the right to inspect and control all functions on the premises. Any damage to KFAлЊs property will be charged accordingly to the party responsible for contracting the event. KFA is not liable for any loss, theft or damage to property brought into the premises. We strongly discourage the use of lighted candles as decorating items due to the open flame and due to wax cleanup. Any damage as a result of candles being used will be the responsibility of the event organizer. Kindly advice your decorators that nothing must be attached to the interior drape linings of the marquee in anyway. The client will be liable for any damages.
5. REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT All our clients are to pay a mandatory caution fee of N100,000 (One hundred thousand naira only). The purpose of the payment is to ensure that all service providers comply with our laid down policies and to ensure that they leave our venue in the manner it was met. In the event that service providers do not comply, KFA will deduct N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira only) per vendor from the refundable deposit. We will provide photo evidence where necessary. We strongly implore you to have discussions with your service providers to avoid deductions.
our policies on vendors/ service providers. All vendors/service providers are expected to abide by the following rules:
1. You must come with your trash bags for the collection of all waste and leftovers. These are to be left behind the service points for easy collection.
2. All service providers must provide standby worker(s) to keep the service areas clean at every point in time. This is hygienic and reduces the risk of accidents occurring.
3. Washing of your items in the hall is not allowed. Designated washing areas should be cleared before leaving the premises.
4. Serving tables are not allowed in the hall. Service points are from the provided shelter/ serveries outside the hall
5. No cooking is allowed within the premises. Grilling is however allowed in the kitchen ONLY when gas is used. We do not allow the use of charcoal.
6. Cooking or grilling is not allowed under the canopies provided as service points.
7. Service providers must come with their service baskets and trays with no perforation at the base to reduce risk of accidents caused by slippery floors. All drink cartons must be taken away immediately after the event.
8. The premises and facilities should not be tampered with, without first informing KFA Events Venue Manager or staff.
9. No decorator is allowed to use any pin on the drapes. There are poles on the 2 sides of the hall for your use. Decorators are not allowed to put drapes/fabrics at the gable sides (the two opposite entrance/exit doors) of the hall. There are no stand-alone poles to hang there. The KFA electrician must be the sole personnel responsible for connecting all forms of lights; under no circumstances must the decorator/light personnel connect, otherwise the connection will be disconnected.
10. No service provider shall be allowed to stay beyond 9pm for pre-event set-up. You may resume work as early as 6am on the day of the event.
11. Use of fireworks, wax, candles and open flames are prohibited in the hall.
12. Any back-up vendor will only be allowed to set up their items at assigned points within the premises; but they must comply with the conditions above. Indiscriminate service points by relatives are not permitted.
13. All vehicles belonging to the vendors are to be parked outside KFA compound after off-loading.
14. KFA does not provide generator, ladder or scaffold to vendors.
15. All items brought in by vendors into KFA premises for use during events should be removed immediately after event, as management of KFA would not be held responsible for any damage or loss of such items or property. a) Male/Female Restrooms
c) 3 Serving points adjoining the hall (for vendors)
d) Traffic Control Officers
e) Ample car park
Indoor Changing Rooms
Prices & Rate
Price per day