JERRY CENTURY PLACE EXECUTIVE EVENT CENTRE, makes it easy to host, decorate and customize your events just the way you want it. Our strength at JERRY CENTURY PLACE EXECUTIVE EVENT CENTRE is our flexibility, we go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.The event centre is equipped and peculiar for proffering one stop-shop event service solutions. From hall rental to decoration, from food and drinks catering services to security. JERRY CENTURY PLACE EXECUTIVE EVENT CENTREhas it all covered especially with our strategic alliance with renowned and seasoned event managers and vendors.
It Is your Favorite entertainment centre for hosting all kinds of event, relaxation and leisure.
We invite you to sit back, relax and take a tour of our facilities below. You can book any venue of your choice right here. Give us a try today!
Is uniquely design for different kinds of events, the environment is natural and picture friendly
Indoor Changing Rooms
Prices & Rate
What is Spacebook's End-Users Refund Policy?
In order to serve you better, spaces on Spacebook requires that you pay a part payment when booking. However, we at Spacebook, have taken measures to make sure that your money is safe and can be used for multiple bookings and also refunded at any time.
If you experience a booking issue that prevents you from being able to complete a booking with Spacebook, and you’re unable to resolve with the Space owner or book another reasonable space with your existing payment, our end users Refund Policy may be applied in this circumstances.
Eligible booking issues.
Situations that may be eligible for a refund under this policy generally fall into one of these categories:
- The space owner fails to provide reasonable access to the booked listing.
- The listing is misrepresented (e.g: the size of space, location, lacks promised amenities etc.).
Spacebook will either provide you with a refund or use reasonable efforts to find and book another comparable space with the payment already made. As long as you haven’t made any successful booking or commitment with the Space owner, Spacebook assures you 100% refund fee may apply in some cases.
Initiating a refund.
To submit a valid claim for your booking:
- Log in to your Spacebook account, and go to “My Transactions”,
- You will see an “Initiate Refund” button on your last transaction,
- Click on the button and fill out the form with your account details,
- If we have all the information needed to approve the refund your refund will be processed immediately, if we don’t; our support team will contact you to request for additional information.
We will require that you: