Do you need a conventional office but don't want to work from home? Health Innovation Centre by Doctoora offers work space for start-ups to large corporate with easy access to WiFi, uninterrupted power supply, networking events, access to high spec meeting rooms bookable on ad hoc basis and a chance to connect with other businesses.
Get discount on 3 month upfront payment.
Prices & Rate
What is Spacebook's End-Users Refund Policy?
In order to serve you better, spaces on Spacebook requires that you pay a part payment when booking. However, we at Spacebook, have taken measures to make sure that your money is safe and can be used for multiple bookings and also refunded at any time.
If you experience a booking issue that prevents you from being able to complete a booking with Spacebook, and you’re unable to resolve with the Space owner or book another reasonable space with your existing payment, our end users Refund Policy may be applied in this circumstances.
Eligible booking issues.
Situations that may be eligible for a refund under this policy generally fall into one of these categories:
- The space owner fails to provide reasonable access to the booked listing.
- The listing is misrepresented (e.g: the size of space, location, lacks promised amenities etc.).
Spacebook will either provide you with a refund or use reasonable efforts to find and book another comparable space with the payment already made. As long as you haven’t made any successful booking or commitment with the Space owner, Spacebook assures you 100% refund fee may apply in some cases.
Initiating a refund.
To submit a valid claim for your booking:
- Log in to your Spacebook account, and go to “My Transactions”,
- You will see an “Initiate Refund” button on your last transaction,
- Click on the button and fill out the form with your account details,
- If we have all the information needed to approve the refund your refund will be processed immediately, if we don’t; our support team will contact you to request for additional information.
We will require that you: