Fingerprints Hotel & Suites is a 4 star hotel situated in Oba Ile, Akure. we have 36 savory furnished rooms, 40 seater Restaurant, 3 standard meeting Rooms (300 capacity Hall, 50 capacity seminar/meeting room & 20 capacity seminar/meeting Room), 3 standard Bars ( Executive Bar, Main Bar, & Pool Bar), one standard Swimming Pool with Swimming Pool Bar, Children Play Ground, 24hours internet service, free and standard car park, effective and well equipped security, 24 hours power supply etc. We aim to offer you comfortable surroundings and rooms, great food and excellent service to make your stay truly enjoyable.
Please take a look through our web site"www.fingerprintshptel.com" where you will find most of the information you need. Call us to discuss your hotel reservation, dining plans or function requirements.
We look forward to welcoming you soon
Indoor Changing Rooms
Prices & Rate
What is Spacebook's End-Users Refund Policy?
In order to serve you better, spaces on Spacebook requires that you pay a part payment when booking. However, we at Spacebook, have taken measures to make sure that your money is safe and can be used for multiple bookings and also refunded at any time.
If you experience a booking issue that prevents you from being able to complete a booking with Spacebook, and you’re unable to resolve with the Space owner or book another reasonable space with your existing payment, our end users Refund Policy may be applied in this circumstances.
Eligible booking issues.
Situations that may be eligible for a refund under this policy generally fall into one of these categories:
- The space owner fails to provide reasonable access to the booked listing.
- The listing is misrepresented (e.g: the size of space, location, lacks promised amenities etc.).
Spacebook will either provide you with a refund or use reasonable efforts to find and book another comparable space with the payment already made. As long as you haven’t made any successful booking or commitment with the Space owner, Spacebook assures you 100% refund fee may apply in some cases.
Initiating a refund.
To submit a valid claim for your booking:
- Log in to your Spacebook account, and go to “My Transactions”,
- You will see an “Initiate Refund” button on your last transaction,
- Click on the button and fill out the form with your account details,
- If we have all the information needed to approve the refund your refund will be processed immediately, if we don’t; our support team will contact you to request for additional information.
We will require that you: