Blue island has four different-sized conference halls with authentic architecture, ideal for receptions and/or conferences, and can accommodate more than 300 people in total.
You can order professional catering services during your event: from coffee breaks, lunches, dinners or banquets, your event will professionally be catered by our in-house catering staff.
- The largest conference hall can accommodate 300 people and is decorated with authentic 18th century frescoes. This spacious and beautiful hall can be used not only for conferences and meetings, but also for gala buffets and banquets.
- The hotel Conference hall is suitable for meetings or conferences for up to 300 people. This conference hall is equipped with a small stage, thus it is a convenient place to organize small shows or live performances.
- For smaller groups of people or training sessions, we can offer our Conference or Meeting halls, which can be used to organize small seminars or meetings, and accommodate up to 40 people.
- The 60 Capacity Conference Hall - #30,000
- The 100 Capacity JOHNAE & GEORGIA Arena Hall- #40,000
- The 200 Capacity FRIDA & FRANCIS Pool-side Hall- #60,000
- Blue Island Arena- #150,000
- Musical Equipments with DJ- #40,000
- Musical Equipments with Live Band -#60,000
- Musical Equipments with MC- #15,000
Indoor Changing Rooms
Prices & Rate
What is Spacebook's End-Users Refund Policy?
In order to serve you better, spaces on Spacebook requires that you pay a part payment when booking. However, we at Spacebook, have taken measures to make sure that your money is safe and can be used for multiple bookings and also refunded at any time.
If you experience a booking issue that prevents you from being able to complete a booking with Spacebook, and you’re unable to resolve with the Space owner or book another reasonable space with your existing payment, our end users Refund Policy may be applied in this circumstances.
Eligible booking issues.
Situations that may be eligible for a refund under this policy generally fall into one of these categories:
- The space owner fails to provide reasonable access to the booked listing.
- The listing is misrepresented (e.g: the size of space, location, lacks promised amenities etc.).
Spacebook will either provide you with a refund or use reasonable efforts to find and book another comparable space with the payment already made. As long as you haven’t made any successful booking or commitment with the Space owner, Spacebook assures you 100% refund fee may apply in some cases.
Initiating a refund.
To submit a valid claim for your booking:
- Log in to your Spacebook account, and go to “My Transactions”,
- You will see an “Initiate Refund” button on your last transaction,
- Click on the button and fill out the form with your account details,
- If we have all the information needed to approve the refund your refund will be processed immediately, if we don’t; our support team will contact you to request for additional information.
We will require that you: