The Venue by Aurora Conference Centre, with it’s innovative and quality facility provides unmatched venue services for diverse entertainment, arts, weddings, business, religious, seminars, conferences, social and educational programs. Setting a standard of excellence in modern events center services through innovative practices, timely services to our clients and giving value for money of services provided. Our conducive environment will serve to transform seemingly ordinary events into extraordinary memories.
Equipped with the following features:
- 1500/2000 Seater Banquet Hall Configurable for Different Applications: Seminars, Conferences and Supported with High Tech Stage Lighting
- Fully Furnished 15 Seater Board Room for Management, Private Meetings
- Fully Furnished 500 Seater Conference/Meeting Room
- 24-hour Security Complimented with Full CCTV Coverage
- Beautiful Flowered Landscape
- Dedicated 300KVA Public Supply Transformer Complimented with 250KVA & 100KVA Standby Generators
- Continuous Availability of Water
- Availability of Seperate Conveniences for Female, Physically Challenged and Male
- Fully Furnished Kitchenette
- Availability of WIFI Musical System
- Excellent and Functional Air Conditioning System
- Projectors in the Board Room, Banquet and Conference Hall
- Public Address System
- Rostrum (Speech Table)
- Availability of 2 Fully Furnished Lounge and Changing Rooms Contiguous with the Stage, Both Rooms are Accessible from Outside and from the Stage
Indoor Changing Rooms
Prices & Rate
What is Spacebook's End-Users Refund Policy?
In order to serve you better, spaces on Spacebook requires that you pay a part payment when booking. However, we at Spacebook, have taken measures to make sure that your money is safe and can be used for multiple bookings and also refunded at any time.
If you experience a booking issue that prevents you from being able to complete a booking with Spacebook, and you’re unable to resolve with the Space owner or book another reasonable space with your existing payment, our end users Refund Policy may be applied in this circumstances.
Eligible booking issues.
Situations that may be eligible for a refund under this policy generally fall into one of these categories:
- The space owner fails to provide reasonable access to the booked listing.
- The listing is misrepresented (e.g: the size of space, location, lacks promised amenities etc.).
Spacebook will either provide you with a refund or use reasonable efforts to find and book another comparable space with the payment already made. As long as you haven’t made any successful booking or commitment with the Space owner, Spacebook assures you 100% refund fee may apply in some cases.
Initiating a refund.
To submit a valid claim for your booking:
- Log in to your Spacebook account, and go to “My Transactions”,
- You will see an “Initiate Refund” button on your last transaction,
- Click on the button and fill out the form with your account details,
- If we have all the information needed to approve the refund your refund will be processed immediately, if we don’t; our support team will contact you to request for additional information.
We will require that you: